"You tell a great story....
-Terry W. - Museum on Main Street
"Betty Jewell Slater's monologue speeches are inspiring while bringing history to life"
-Prentice M. - Dell Technologies
Betty Jewell Slater is a producer, coach, speaker, author, and actor, who helps individuals and organizations identify and break through systems, ideas, and limiting beliefs so that they can take action to become Kingdom Influencers in their niche and make an impact all over the world.
As a fresh approach to public speaking, Betty uses monologues of Mrs. Rosa Parks, Harriet Tubman, Mrs. Coretta Scott King, Bessie Coleman, and Mary; Mother of Jesus for a creative and energetic speaking presentation.
Betty infuses each woman’s story with facts, and humor, which adds a fresh and creative perspective to your event's theme.
Betty broke through stagnating fear and shame caused by childhood sexual abuse to find her voice and use it to inspire others. She lives in the San Francisco, Bay Area and has one adult son.
• CEO of Jewell Enterprises & Media Group Inc., Faith Walkers, Women In History
• Bachelor’s Degree in Strategic Communication
• Author - Big Shoes To Fill, How To Establish Your Own Brand When Following In The Footsteps Of An Icon
• Producer - Award Winning Short Film, The Norwalk Witness
• Founder - Regency School of The Arts